HR Advisor - Lowestoft | Zoek UK | 25eb02
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Lowestoft, Suffolk, England
We are partnering exclusively with a unique organisation in the recruitment of an HR Advisor to join their team.
It is an exciting time to join the organisation. They are on journey to become a learning organisation, truly valuing their people and want to reflect this in the opportunities and the environment they may offer.
Reporting to the Head of HR, this is a varied and busy role which requires someone with previous HR experience.
The duties include:
- Supporting the Head of HR to provide an efficient HR service to the business
- Provide advice and guidance to managers in all areas of employee relations
- Manage recruitment and onboarding activities
- Ensure that all references and proof of UK employment eligibility requests are completed promptly.
- Support the review of training requirements and work closely with training providers
- Oversee process updates for weekly and monthly payroll
Applicants will ideally be CIPD Level 5 qualified or studying towards it and have previous experience of working within a busy operational HR role.
For further information, please contact Becky Wilson!