Management Accountant - Bromsgrove | Zoek UK | 25ed07
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Bromsgrove, Worcestershire, England
We are recruiting for a Management Accountant to join an accounts team for a major employer in Bromsgrove with a basic salary of £35-38,000 depending on your experience. They are looking for a professionally qualified such as CIMA, ACCA, ACA or part qualified with a view to being qualified. This is a great opportunity for an ambitious individual to work in a fast paced environment and you will be rewarded with the opportunity for career progression. Ideally the successful candidate will be ambitious and self-motivated individual happy to get involved in all areas of finance from processing day to day transactions to closing month end.
Management Accountant daily duties include: -
- Production of daily monthly financial reporting
- Monthly Balance sheet account reconciliations
- Bank reconciliations
- Monthly accruals and prepayment preparations
- Journal posting
- Vat returns and Intrastat accounting
- Completion of month- end processes
- Posting invoices, dealing with supplier queries, and making payments
- Implementation of new financial reporting system
- Production of year- end financial accounts for the client's companies
- Develop working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
The successful Management Accountant will be CIMA, ACCA, ACA qualified or working towards your qualification. They are looking for an experienced management accountant who has experience of balance sheet reconciliations, vat returns, cost centre reviews with senior management so if you can demonstrate cost saving this will be a distinct advantage. You will be working within a team of 3 so they are looking for a team player who can communicate on all levels.
You will need to be able to drive as there will be travel to their Droitwich office.
You will need to have experience in the above and strong excel experience as well as being very organised and self motivated being able to work to deadlines and quick to develop a sound knowledge of the wider business.
If you think you have the skills and experience that my client is looking for then please call Michelle Laight on or alternatively click APPLY and I will be in touch soon!