Associate Technical Support Analyst - Reading | Zoek UK | 25ef65
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Associate Technical Support Analyst
Permanent (Full time)
The Associate Technical Support Analyst (also known as TSE) represents the 1st and 2nd line of CyberSource's support offering for the global merchant base. The team is responsible for delivering excellent client support through three primary contact channels; phone, email and eTickets.
The TSE is a CyberSource generalist, with a thorough understanding of all of CyberSource’s product sets and will be able to problem solve and translate technical concepts to all levels within our client base.
* Answer client queries about CyberSource products and services via phone, email and eTicket, adhering to CSS process and best practice
* Troubleshoot issues regarding CyberSource’s products and services
* Liaise with appropriate internal teams and external parties to resolve outstanding client issues with CyberSource’s products and services
* Enter pertinent case data into the CRMs to track client issues
* Maintain expert knowledge of CyberSource products and services through training and self-study
* Own and maintain internal process documentation and Knowledge Base articles
* Configure internal systems to enable effective processing for clients using our services
* Offer knowledge sharing and internal support to local / global team
Key Results Areas
* This role will investigate all questions, queries, and enhancement requests raised by the global client base, offering response within agreed service level targets and resolution, without escalation, at a 90% target rate
* Adherence to globally defined Customer Satisfaction scores (CSATs)
* Assessed against established QA guidelines
* Meet or exceed against agreed performance goals and objectives
* Reports to the Technical Analyst Manager, EMEA
* This role is a part of a larger global group with local reporting lines
* The role sits within the Client Support Service team, along with two other local teams: Technical Account Managers (TAMs) and Product Support Engineers (PSEs)