Part time Financial Services - Ballynahinch | Zoek UK | 25f4c3
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Part time Financial Services Administrator
Ballynahinch, Newry Mourne and Down, Northern Ireland
Unspecified (Part time)
On behalf of our client, a Wealth Management organisation, we are seeking an experienced Financial Services Administrator for a part time, permanent role in their Co Down Office.
Working 3 days- Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, (am to 5pm, the Administrator would provide support to a group of Financial Advisors.
* Providing professional customer service to new and existing clients via telephone, email and face to face when required.
* Using financial planning software to create, record and update client records.
* Communicating and liaising effectively with external product providers as and when required, to obtain policy specific information.
* Preparing client valuation reports and collate all documentation for client meetings
* Making appointments for the Financial Advisers when required.
* Ensuring documents are correct and up to date, liaising with clients to obtain these.
* Continue to develop your knowledge and understanding of any change in legislation and processes, internally and externally.
* Other administrative duties required
You will need:
* At least 2 years` experience in Financial Services within an IFA firm.
* Knowledge of pensions and investments
* Experience of processing business with providers/on platforms.
The post holder will receive a competitive salary based on skills and experience as well as a great range of benefits.
Please email your CV in Microsoft word format to Patricia by clicking on the link.
If this role isn't quite right for you but you would like to look for a new opportunity, please get in contact with us.
Applicants must ensure their CV is accurate and up to date. The CV should include your full employment history inclusive of dates, all academic achievements and full personal contact details.
Please note only applicants that match this criteria can be considered for the role.
Apple Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Apple Recruitment Services is an Equal Opportunities Employer