Merchant Account Manager - Bournemouth | Zoek UK | 25f89c
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Merchant Account Manager
£23000 - £28000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
OnBuy have an exciting opportunity for a Merchant Account Manager to join the team.
Location: Bournemouth, Dorset (Office Based)
Salary: £23,000- £28,000 (DOE) + bonus
Job Type: Full-time / Monday – Friday (Flexi Working)
WHO WE ARE:
Since being awarded as the 'eCommerce Company of the Year' at the 2020 UK Business Tech Awards, we have gone on to raise £35 million in a Series A+ funding round and have quickly become recognised as being one of the fastest-growing eCommerce companies in the world.
We are on a mission to provide ‘the most transparent and fair-trading platform’ for sellers, and a place where buyers can easily find what they need, every day. What sets OnBuy apart from other marketplaces is that we don’t compete with our sellers, we don’t sell our own products and we don’t have our own warehouses, which creates a more efficient business model that allows us to focus on the customer experience and helps us to reinforce trust in our sellers, and the platform itself.
Our journey is only just beginning and due to experiencing exciting growth, we currently have several open positions, including an opening for a highly experienced Merchant Account Manager!
What you will do as Merchant Account Manager:
We are looking for experienced account management executives with a flair for creating rapport with their clients to ensure they can maximise the OnBuy solution for their business. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment in our Bournemouth office, and work with cross-functional teams to help our online sellers grow their business’ on OnBuy. You will be someone who keeps the customer at the heart of all that YOU do with complete focus on improving their selling experience by incorporating feedback into potential new opportunities to improve OnBuy’s offering.
What we are looking for as Merchant Account Manager:
- 3+ years of related experience managing clients of all sizes
- Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a fast paced and dynamic
- Someone who thrives in ambiguity and is curious by nature
- Experience with online retailing / eCommerce an advantage
- Knowledge of sales process through utilisation of CRM such as HubSpot or Salesforce
- Ability to solve problems and effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a dynamic environment using a data-driven and analytical approach
- Results oriented, taking the initiative and ownership to make things happen on time and with attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to establish rapport and build interactive relationships with other teams within the business
- Ability to communicate at all levels and influence peer and leadership teams effectively
- Ability to quickly develop a rapport with clients and build trust to guide them and deliver the most effective solutions by identifying upsell opportunities
What you will get in return for being a Merchant Account Manager:
- An inclusive, positive, and transparent company culture
- A team of lovely people who want to see OnBuy and each other succeed
- An employee share scheme – your chance to own a part of the world's fastest-growing marketplace
- A company bonus scheme to thank you for driving our success.
- A good work-life balance
- Flexitime available so you can work in a way that suits you
- Family-friendly policies to help you create your best work-life balance
- Opportunities for career development and progression
- An employee referral scheme to reward you for bringing even more talent on board
- An auto enrolment pension scheme with NEST Pensions (after 3 months service)
- Perks at Work benefits - offering many unique employee discounts
- Staff discount across OnBuy website
- Cycle to work scheme
- Newly refurbished offices with hot drinks and fresh fruit on the house
- A casual dress code - wear what you're comfortable in
Could you be an integral part of the OnBuy Family? If so, we want to hear from you!
To submit your CV for this exciting Merchant Account Manager opportunity, please press ‘Apply’ now