Engineer Planning Administrator - Bristol | Zoek UK | 25f8e6
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Engineer Planning Administrator
My furniture specialist client, based in Avonmouth, are looking for an Engineer Planning Administrator to join their growing team. On offer is a basic salary of £18,500 per annum, with a Monday - Friday working pattern and on-site parking. You will have the opportunity to further grow and develop within the company.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Managing of the Field-based Engineer's diaries on a daily basis.
- Contacting existing customers to book in annual services and reviews.
- Updating the Customer Service Team on the team's progress throughout the day.
- Receiving new part orders from the team and sourcing for the products.
- Ensuring all parts are labelled correctly and ready to be dispatched.
- Keeping a record and analysing jobs completed, parts ordered and within what timeframes.
- Billing correctly of all chargeable jobs arranged.
Skills required for the role include:
- Previous experience within an Administrative, Customer Service or similar role.
- Ability to multi-task and work to tight deadlines.
- Must drive or live locally due to public transport routes not being accessible to the office.
Benefits to the role include:
- Basic salary of £18,500 per annum.
- On-site parking.
- Private health coverage.
- Development and training programmes.
- No weekends.
- Quarterly company parties.
- 28 days holiday.
- Pension Scheme.
If you are interested in this vacancy, please click apply and attach your CV.