Purchasing & Sales Administrator | Zoek
Purchasing & Sales Administrator
£18000 - £21000 per annum + Life Insurance, Annual Bonus Scheme
Contract (Full time)
Purchase and Sales Administrator
Salary - £18,000 - £21,000
Hours - 08:30 - 17:00 with 1 Hour Lunch period
Location - Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Purchasing and Sales Administrator to join a growing and market leading company within Huddersfield within import and export. Our client would like the right candidate to have over 5 years of experience within a transferrable role to join their positive and pro-active team and support the business long term.
The Key Duties of the Purchase and Sales Administrator
· Liaising with suppliers and forwarders to make arrangements to collect and deliver goods to the correct warehouse.
· Placing PO's on Suppliers / Amending PO's when required.
· Processing documentation for incoming goods and checking that the details are correct. Liaise with suppliers, clearing agents and warehouses, informing all necessary parties of the expected arrivals including product name, batch number and quantities.
· Creating product labels for all items requiring re-packing and also for all finished basic dye blends. Prepare all other necessary labels needed as per the MSDS for transport purposes.
· Booking stock onto Sage into the correct warehouse and changing the product status when instructed to enable allocation. Stock management - Booking onto stock once material is delivered and notifying customers services of its arrival, so that orders can be fulfilled to meet customer requirements
· Informing customer services of ETA's or any deviation to planned deliveries
· Processing incoming sales orders using Sage
· Shipping Hazardous freight - obtaining freight quotes and organise despatch with sea freight, air freight and courier companies. Ensuring necessary documentation is in place
· Keep Customers informed about their order, including Vessel details and any deviation from their requirements.
· Prepare and issue customer invoices.
· Despatching of samples to client and updating sample spreadsheet.
· Alert supply chain to any stock issues.
· Check warehouse confirmation to ensure all items correctly picked.
· Allocation of appropriate product and ensure documentation is distributed correctly for the preparation of goods.
The Key Competencies of the Purchase and Sales Administrator
· Sage 200 or other Sage system knowledge essential
· Import and Export experience essential
· Excel and Word essential
· Attention to detail
· Team player
· Able to work on own initiative
· Understanding of Incoterms
· Good communication skills
· Manage and prioritise tasks
· Work under pressure
· Flexible and adaptable
If you are interested in the position and have the required experience, please apply to the position and we will consider your application. For more information, please call the Stafflex Office team on######### to speak to Anna or Aiden.
Posted 39 days ago