PPC Executive - | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Work From Home
Permanent (Full time)
With a background in Google & Bing Ad campaigns, we are looking for a PPC star who will be able to work across a diverse portfolio of customers, in both the B2B and B2C arena, who are looking to generate leads for their business from online.
- Facilitate ongoing and timely optimisation for our customers while proactively looking for both tactical and strategic optimisation opportunities
- Creating, optimising and reporting on a variety of PPC campaigns across a range of platforms.
- You will get to work on a wide range of campaign from standard search ads through Shopping ads to dynamic remarketing.
- Build new and managing clients existing accounts.
- Develop strong relationships with your client, and key suppliers, leading team communications with these stakeholders and provide them with actionable insight.
- Able to handle multiple workflows (AdWords, Emails, ticketing systems)
- Ability to deal with internal customers to resolve any customer queries they have so the ability to multitask and prioritise your workload is essential.
- Take ownership of your clients' plans to organise both tactical, and mid- term campaign actions and goals, as well as manage the planning, execution & evaluation of tests with unerring accuracy.
- Keep abreast of industry developments to maintain expert search knowledge.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- At least 2 years PPC experience with the planning, set up and running of PPC campaigns, preferably in an agency.
- Dealing with businesses of all sizes, and contribute to creating new client proposals, tailoring strategies to the client’s needs.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills across all platforms
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build strong relationships with both external and internal stakeholders
- Setup of conversion tracking and call tracking – comfortable using Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics etc.
- Proven experience in managing Paid Ads campaigns, including setting up product feeds in Google Merchant Centre and optimising data held in the feeds
- Ability to construct compelling copy for PPC adverts
- Working closely with the digital team to analyse and interpret data. This will help identifying marketing trends, customer segmentation, developing insight to share with the team and providing recommendations.
- Ability to implement and meet deadlines and project manage multiple campaigns.