Senior Marketing Executive - Glasgow | Zoek UK | 2895b9
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Senior Marketing Executive
£28000 - £32000 per annum
Permanent (Full time)
We are pleased to announce that SThree is looking for a new Senior Marketing Executive. In this role, you will support the delivery of the UK and Ireland Marketing strategy and be responsible for the strategic development and tactical execution of the IT and Life Sciences marketing plans across a few of our brands. You will work closely with your Marketing and Sales colleagues to understand the business objectives of your sector to allow you to plan and execute marketing activities. This role also offers flexible/remote working options.
Who will you be working for?
You'll be joining SThree, a global specialist talent organisation. Priding ourselves on our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we have a number of programmes in place to ensure that our people are valued and respected every day. With a sharp focus on training and development, we go above and beyond to ensure that you have adequate support to excel in your career. Perhaps this is why 93% of our people would recommend SThree as a place to work.
Key responsibilities across your sector would include, but not be limited to:
- Creating and managing content for brand websites and other channels.
- Use of a content calendar to detail key themes for the sector.
- Optimisation of agency content.
- Content creation includes written articles, video, infographics etc.
- Maintenance of relevant social channels and social scheduling calendar.
- Posting company content (maximising use of agency articles) and external articles to key social channels.
- Grow social media following and engage key customers through online community building.
- Updating and managing websites to increase conversion, including implementation of SEO best practice.
- Creating landing pages for top customers within the sector.
- Organising and promoting events (online and offline) which link to the marketing strategy / sector plan.
- This includes pre-, during and post-event engagement of customers.
Research and Insights
- Researching the sector and key focus areas to increase knowledge and to inform campaigns.
- Research will ultimately lead to the creation of persona profiles and improved customer segmentation.
Analysis and reporting
- Ongoing analysis (testing, measuring and evaluation) of activities/campaigns to be reported on a quarterly basis to UK and Ireland Marketing team. This will include the use of Google Analytics and other tools.
Collateral and credentials
- Creation of customer case studies and testimonials
- Creation of customer materials (printed and digital) and merchandise.
- Working closely with marketing and sales colleagues to ensure exceptional delivery of the sector plan.
- Building strong relationships with Sector Head (Sales) and relevant sales stakeholders.
What skills/experience should you have?
- Marketing degree / strong academic subject OR marketing diploma
- 2-3 years' as a Marketing Executive within a Professional Services organisation
- Strong understanding of marketing disciplines and channels
- Experience of running or supporting marketing campaigns
- Experience of using a CMS
- Previous use of Google Analytics and experience of reporting would be advantageous
What can we offer you?
We pride ourselves on being a true meritocracy, where our employee's hard work is valued and rewarded.
- Competitive salary and performance related bonus scheme
- Competitive holiday allowance with the opportunity to buy extra days
- Five paid days off per year for volunteering
- Extensive employee benefits system
- The choice to work flexibly from home and the office or remote (travelling to head office when required.)
We look forward to hearing from you.
SThree are committed to ensuring equal opportunities, fairness of treatment, dignity, work-life balance and the elimination of all forms of discrimination in the workplace for all staff and job applicants.
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...