Field Care Supervisor
Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire, England
£ 20000.00 - £ 23000.00 Per Annum
Permanent (Full time)
My client is looking for a Field Care Supervisor to join their established domiciliary service in Hoddesdon. Salary up to £23K.
They are a privately owned service who have been established for over a decade and provide care to people living within in their own homes.
This is a brilliant opportunity for a Senior Care Assistant, Field Care Supervisor or Team Leader looking for an opportunity to progress within a supportive team.
As the Care Supervisor you will;
- Be responsible for a team of carers who you will need to regularly liaise with to ensure all calls are covered and attended.
- Carry out supervisions, appraisals and support visits with the carers.
- Complete care pans, risk assessments and spot checks.
- Make sure that systems are regularly updated, and that the information inputted is accurate.
To be considered for the Care Supervisor role, you will need;
- Previous care experience - Team Leader, Field Care Supervisor or Senior Care Assistant
- Computer literacy skills
- Clear communication skills
- Minimum of a level 2 in Health & Social Care Adults
- Experience working with domiciliary
- A valid UK driving license and access to a vehicle
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.