Business Development Executive - Manchester | Zoek UK | 28a8c3
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Business Development Executive
Manchester, Greater Manchester, England
Are you wanting a career in Sales? But not feeling the call centre number crunching kind of Sales?
Well, look no further! brand new opportunity available for an Internal Sales / Business Development Executive. Offering a competitive starting salary of up to GBP28,000 dependant on your previous experience, as well as a yearly Sales bonus, Excellent progression opportunities and as if that wasnt enough NO weekends or late nights!
What will I be doing as an Internal Sales / Business Developer?
· Handling warm sales enquiries generated from both outbound and inbound calls and converting them into sales
· Proactively support customers with any bespoke requirements
· Build an excellent product knowledge meaning you can advise and guide customers smoothly through the sales process
· Build rapport easily with customers and have the ability to understand their requirements
· Research and develop new potential accounts
· Support the internal team in processing orders
We would LOVE to hear from you if you have the following skills and experience!
· You will have a self-motivated attitude and be driven to succeed individual and team revenue targets and KPIs
· You will be organised and logical with the ability to close a sale and ultimately a go getter with a can-do attitude
· Your previous job title may have been, Telesales executive, Direct sales, B2B, B2C, Internal Sales or Business Development
· Good all-round knowledge of computers and Microsoft Office
· You will have excellent communicator skills and be a strong negotiator
Whats in it for me as an Internal Sales / Business Development Executive
· Competitive starting salary of up to GBP28,000 DOE
· Working hours Monday - Friday 9:00am - 5:30pm
· NO Weekends NO late nights
· Year end sales bonus
· 29 days holiday rising to 33 with service (including Bank Holidays)
· Pension Scheme
· Free parking
· Career progression
If this sounds like a role you will LOVE, please send your CV
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 days. If you haven't been contacted within 2 days your application has been unsuccessful. Please check our Website and apply directly for any other suitable positions you see. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.
Are you on Facebook? Consider following our Facebook page as this is the first place where we post the most up to date vacancies, along with CV tips, interview techniques and so much more. Check us out on Facebook.