Key Account Manager - London | Zoek UK
Key Account Manager - Affiliate Marketing
Excellent Salary + Extensive Benefits Package + Career Progression & Excellent Culture
Permanent (Full time)
This is a fantastic opportunity for a hard-working, confident, and dedicated Affiliate Marketing candidate to join the fast-paced and hugely rewarding environment of Key Accounts. This is a great chance for anyone looking to move into a position of responsibility to gain valuable experience working with one of the network’s largest blue chip clients including the likes of Asos, Boots, John Lewis, BT, O2, TOPSHOP, AA, Marks & Spencer, Expedia & EE.
Key Account Manager - Affiliate Marketing - Team Leader | Global Leader
Excellent Salary + Extensive Benefits Package + Career Progression & Excellent Culture (/5 Glassdoor Rating)
A dynamic working culture is central to a happy working life. We are invested in creating a rewarding work environment by providing you with flexible working, newly refurbished offices, many great benefits and professional development opportunities.
We are a global affiliate network comprised of 15 offices worldwide, 1,000 employees, 110,000 contributing publishers and 13,000 advertisers, connecting customers with brands in over 180 countries around the globe. Operating across the retail, telecommunications, travel and finance verticals, we generated £ billion in revenue for our advertisers and £614 million for its publishers in the last financial year.
The Affiliate Marketing Team Leader Role:
As a Team Leader, you will lead a team dedicated to the management of our client’s range of programmes on the network, reporting to the Account Director. This exciting and dynamic role will be responsible for liaising with team members, clients and the Account Director as a main point of contact for the escalation of issues, and the strategic coordination of the our top accounts.
The successful candidate will have breadth of experience in the affiliate industry, and in particular in dealing with major blue chip clients, as well as experience in people management
Key Tasks Include:
- Manage all aspects of your brand affiliate campaigns, ensuring clients are satisfied with their campaigns and the effect on their overall business
- Ensure sufficient company communication regarding all clients within your team
- Take on overall responsibility for team members and their performance
- Take on responsibility for the development of team members
- Take responsibility for the free-flow of communication within the team
- Ensure an appropriate working environment for team members
- Provide a point of escalation for team members
- Help to nurture dynamic team environment
- Ensure good account management practices are being delivered effectively by team members at all times.
- Provide feedback to Account Director on the effectiveness of the team, the performance of members of the team and the quality of service
- Should be showing willingness to develop ideas that can help the team grow and fulfil its goals
- Show leadership ability to take responsibility for other members of the team on a day-to-day basis
Whilst the above is a guide to general expectation of the role, we expect this position to evolve allowing you greater scope to gain both knowledge and experience within the online and affiliate market place.
As a hard-working member of the team, it is anticipated that you will in time use the skills developed in this role to form a solid basis for upward progression within the company.
To be successful you will need to meet the below requirements.
- 2+ years’ account management experience in an affiliate marketing role, with a particular focus on blue-chip clients.
- High level of industry knowledge and will have developed a presence within the wider affiliate community.
- Experience in coordinating teams in projects and working practices
- High level of communication and client relationship skills.
- Demonstrate an excellent level of account management skills, including the ability to optimise large campaigns
- Have a strong level of affiliate marketing knowledge to present varied options for brand clients in the structure of their campaigns
- Demonstrate experience with different program structures, including lead based, mobile phone, standard retail and sign-up
- Show a good understanding of network ethos and help the team to manage accounts using that direction
- Exhibit a leadership approach in dealing with Account Managers
- Good standard of academic achievement (A-Level or Degree).
- Academic or professional background in Marketing.
- HTML experience.
- Edit Plus experience.
- PPC (Pay-per-click) experience.
- Relevant merchant account management experience across a number of verticals (such as fashion, travel, telecoms) and knowledge of lead generation will be an advantage.
Benefits & Rewards:
- Up to 28 days holidays plus bank holidays + Travel Insurance + Subsidised Gym + Life Assurance + Pension + Employee Assistance Programme + Paid time off for Volunteering Activities + Medical + Income Protection + Cycle to Work Scheme + Season Ticket Loan + Plus More!
Diversity brings great minds to the business, and feeling included keeps people here. We support our people in bringing their background, identity and experiences to work and are committed to staff wellbeing. If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
Join a diverse, global team, where you will work with some of the world's most iconic brands and enjoy the plentiful perks we offer.
Your Background / Previous Roles May Include:
Affiliate Marketing Customer Manager, Customer Success Manager, Digital Marketing Client Account Manager, Affiliate Marketing Specialist, Affiliate Project Manager, Digital Marketing Executive, Search Marketing Executive, Service Delivery Account Manager, Performance Marketing Account Manager, Affiliate Marketing Manager, Affiliate Marketing Campaign Manager, Affiliate Marketer, Display Marketing.
Interested? Apply here for a fast-track path to the hiring manager