Dungannon, Mid Ulster, Northern Ireland
Unspecified (Full time)
We currently have exciting opportunities for highly skilled, motivated and driven people to be based on our Dungannon Retail site. Essentially, we are seeking determined and committed individuals who can impact on performance and make a positive contribution to the company's future growth.
*The Role *
· Boning and trimming beef, pork and lamb;
· Working knowledge of customer specifications;
· Reporting any product which does not conform to specification to the Supervisor;
· Ensure production runs efficiently by working as a team;
· Maintain Health, Safety, Hygiene and food quality standards in accordance with Company rules and regulations.
*The Person *
· Possess good communication and team working skills;
· Demonstrate the ability to work on your own initiative whilst working as part of a team striving to achieve high levels of customer service.
· Previous experience of working in the food industry would be an advantage;
· Be able to demonstrate good knife skills would be an advantage.
Join the team and have the opportunity to achieve Industry Qualifications.
Structured training programme to develop skills and knowledge.
No prior experience required as full training provided.
Opportunities throughout the business.
*This role operates on a shift basis, including weekend work, which will be discussed at interview.*
*All candidates must be flexible and prepared to work additional hours when required to meet customer demand.*
Reference ID: TT10B21
Application deadline: 27/10/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
* Discounted or free food
* On-site parking
* Referral programme
* 12 hour shift
* Day shift