Telesales Team Leader - Saint Neots | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Telesales Team Leader
Saint Neots, Cambridgeshire, England
Basic Salary: up to £29k + Generous Bonus + 25 Days Holiday + Group Pension + Personal Healthcare
Permanent (Full time)
Are you an experienced Telesales Team Leader or a Senior Telesales Executive who's great at closing? Are you brilliant at coaching & developing people? We are looking for an ambitious individual to join our team and really make your mark.
BASIC SALARY: Up to £29,000
· Generous bonus
· 25 days holiday, plus Bank Holidays
· Group Pension
· Personal Healthcare
· Corporate Benefits Package
LOCATION: St Ives, Cambridgeshire
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: St Neots, Huntingdon, Thrapston, Wellingborough, Bedford, Cambridge, Ely.
You'll be joining a newly created team that provides critical appointment setting coverage for our Field Sales Executives. Focusing on the South & London you will lead / mentor your team of 3 x Telesales Executives to achieve challenging but realistic targets. The competition is lively but friendly and we're creating a great environment that is fun to be in and rewarding to succeed in.
It's still tough out there, but for us ... business is booming and we're pushing ahead with our growth plans. If you'd like to be part of a growing Telesales team, dedicated to supporting our fantastic Field Sales Executives this could be the step you're looking for.
As Telesales Team Leader you will:
· Coach and develop your team to be amazing Telesales Executives
· Drive sales activity for you and your team by scheduling qualified visits for our Field Sales Executives
· Personally, focus on opportunities over the value of £60,000.
· Build strong relationships with the Field Sales Executives within your allocated regions. (London & the south).
· Work with Marketing to develop engaging marketing campaigns to support your teams activity.
· Make sure all incoming leads are followed up promptly
· Build and maintain great relationships with your own prospective clients
· Manage the Field Sales Executives diaries to make sure they're in the right place at the right time.
In addition, you'll need to be motivated, positive, structured and highly organized (as well as an all round great person & Business Developer).
Both you and your team will be given full training and we'll invest in you on an ongoing basis to make sure you develop into the best Team Leader you can be. Whether you're new to telesales management or you've got some experience of leading a team and want to take you career to the next level, we can give you a great environment in which to flourish.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Telesales Team Leader, Telesales Manager, Contact Centre Manager, Call Centre Manager, Contact Centre Team Leader, Call Centre Team Leader, Telesales Executive, Telesales Advisor, Tele-Marketing Manager, Tele-Marketing Team Leader, Inbound Sales Manager, Inbound Sales Team Leader, Outbound Sales Manager, Outbound Sales Team Leader, Sales Advisor, Sales Agent, Contact Centre, Appointment Setter, Internal Sales, Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant.
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the recruitment partner of our client.
REF: AW16250, Wallace Hind Selection - Talent Solutions
Posted 23 days ago