Exhausts Assembly Operative - South Cowton | 29184 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Exhausts Assembly Operative
South Cowton, North Yorkshire, England
£25,700.97 - 25,700.97 per year + 12.5% Shift Premium
Permanent (Full time)
Job Title: Exhausts Assembly Operative
Sector: Aerospace & Manufacturing
Salary: £25, + % Shift Premium
Location: Sheffield, South Yorkshire
Contract: Full Time / Permanent
Are you an experienced engineer and assembly operative who can fit materials using hands or tools following strict guidelines?
Verus Recruitment Partners are pleased to be supporting a South Yorkshire based leading international aerospace automotive manufacturer for the recruitment of an assembly operative who can fit materials using hands or tools following strict guidelines covering safety, quality and work instructions, conducting regular maintenance checks on machines and equipment to maintain a safe and efficient work environment.
As a successful candidate, you will have fantastic communication skills essential to observe an active communication line with co-workers, coordinating for a structured and smooth workflow and be a passionate team-player.
- Be able to follow specific operating procedures.
- Follow and promote Health & Safety practices.
- Interpret and evaluate test results.
- Perform assembly operations by use of hand riveting and planishing
- Perform automated Gemcor/riveting operations
- Perform drilling operations
- Abrade and final finish assemblies
- Use hand and air powered tools
- Ensure products are to the correct tolerances and meet customer as well as internal standards and specifications
- (NADCAP and AS9100 standards)
- Interpret drawings
- Work meticulously to work instructions and procedures
- Keep equipment operational by completing autonomous maintenance requirements
- Provide feedback on production issues as and when they arise
- Know and understand company and department policies and safety procedures.
- Report to work on time, follow instructions from supervisor or management, interact well co-workers, understand
- and follow work rules and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned, requested or needed.
- 5 GCSE's A-C inc. Maths and English
- NVQ/qualification in Engineering discipline is desirable
- Previous Assembly operative experience is essential
- Basic understanding of lean principles (5S)
- Experience of working to production targets
- Able to work to production targets and deadlines.
- Ability to understand and interpret drawings.
- Keen eye for detail.
- Excellent team work ethic.
- High level of accuracy.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Self-motivated individual.
What's in it for you?
- £25, per year - Shifts mixed Mornings and Afters + 12% shift premuim
- Free Parking
- Working for a fantastic business
- Pension scheme and other benefits
For more information please contact our Sheffield Team on#########
Verus Recruitment Partners are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy and is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Keywords: Assembly Operative, Line Engineer, Exhausts, Aerospace, Engineering, Manufacturing. Sheffield, South Yorkshire.
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...