Senior Customer Representative - Edinburgh | Zoek UK | 2ca622
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Senior Customer Representative
£18783 - £24000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
Senior Customer Service Representative
Location - Edinburgh/Glasgow
Salary up to £24,000 DOE
Search Consultancy is working in partnership with one of our major Financial Services clients based in City Centre of Edinburgh or Glasgow. So if you've got experience in Customer Services either over the phone or face to face and have a passion for helping people please get in touch. This role will offer a combination of both home working and office based.
The team that you will be joining provides critical services to the Group's customers, supporting them with their Insurance and Wealth needs. Responsible for delivering outstanding service to Life, Pensions and Investments (LP&I), General Insurance (GI) and Wealth customers.
This is a full time opportunity, however part time will be considered. Operating hours are between 08:00-18:00 working 5 days a week across Monday-Sunday.
* Takes ownership of customer needs enquiries, using appropriate skills and decision making in an efficient and effective manner providing the highest level of customer service, aiming to meet the needs of our customers across a range of banking products at first touch where appropriate
* Communicating with customers on inbound and outbound calls
* Adapt well to change and implementation, ensuring it is consistently evidenced through expert knowledge of products, processes, actions and behaviour
* Shows care about the customer, utilising all feedback provided to understand and improve the customer's experience, escalating any barriers which may hinder a seamless customer experience whilst taking ownership to move the customer as far along their journey as possible
* Answering high volume inbound calls, being the first point of contact for customers.
* Dealing with email customer enquiries
* After call work - Inputting information into in-house systems
* Ensure customers receive the highest level of service
* Managing your own workload
* Resolve any other customer queries efficiently and effectively
* Administration duties as required
* A strong background in customer services and good customer service skills
* A passion to deliver exceptional customer service
* Ability to understand customer needs and provide the correct solution
* Good organisational skills and a keen eye for detail
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment
* A pro-active approach to personal development and learning
* Computer literate - Confident learning and navigating around computer systems
If you are successful you will be required to pass vetting check which includes a credit check and a criminal background check.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age