Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £60000 per annum
Are you an experienced Home Manager with a driven attitude? Are you a strong leader looking to lead a new home to success? A specialist care home in Birmingham, B14 needs you!
This service specialises in care to service users with; neurodisabilities, brain injury & stroke, Enduring Mental Health and early onset dementia. A manageable 30 bedded home, split into three units.
As the Registered Manager, you will be accountable for the day to day running and leadership of the home. It is your responsibility to ensure service users receive the highest quality of care, living by the Exemplar values of making every day better than the last. You will proactively coach your team and will be dedicated to driving CQC standards to ensure quality. You will also work closely with the Operations Manager in driving key business objectives.
- £60k plus bonuses
- 27 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Comprehensive 5 day induction
- Excellent pension plan, bonus scheme, health care cover and life assurance program
- Employee assistance program 24 hour helpline
- Outstanding career progression
- Support from Operations and Quality team
- Rewards; childcare vouchers, retail discounts and vouchers
- Identifying new business opportunities
- Managing budgets, ensuring that costs are controlled and that the home is profitable
- Ensuring compliance with regulations
- Working with regulatory bodies and local placing authorities
- Conducting preadmission assessments and completing costings for prospective admissions
- Creating and developing strong relationships internal and external
- Leading and motivating your team
- Dealing with recruitment, employee relations and other people related issues
- Facilitating and coordinating staff training and development, conducting appraisals and supervisions
- Registered nurse with a valid NMC Pin; RGN, RMN or RNLD
- Experience managing a successful care home
- Experience commissioning a care home is ideal
If you think you have the experience and passion to take on this role then apply today below or send your CV to Jen at Randstad on or if you would like to discuss the role further call on#########
After you apply I will be in touch within 3 working days, there are then three stages of interviews including a telephone screen, face to face with the Regional Manager and a meeting with the CFO and CEO. A decision will be made as soon as they find the right person.
This position will be suitable for; Nurse Manager, Nurse Manager Birmingham, Registered Home Manager, Home Manager, Care Home Manager, Nursing Home Manager, Staff Nurse, Senior Staff Nurse, Staff Nurse Band 5, Staff Nurse Band 6, RGN, RMN, RNLD, Staff Nurse Birmingham, Registered Nurse, Registered General Nurse, RMN, Mental Health Nurse, RNLD, Community Nurse, Agency Nurse, Dementia Nurse
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.
Posted 26 days ago