Clinical Lead/Deputy Manager - up to £41,000 per annum
Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire, England
£38500 - £41000 per annum
Permanent (Full time)
Clinical Lead/Deputy Manager required in Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire, up to £41,000 per annum, Days, 40 hours p/w
My client requires a dedicated Clinical Lead/Deputy Manager to work within a beautiful nursing home in Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire. My client offers Dementia treatment to Elderly Residents. You will have excellent leadership qualities as will be involved in the management of the staff. You will be responsible for assisting the Home Manager in the day to running of the home.
You will be directly involved with senior management and will be responsible for supervising staff and monitoring patient care. The successful Clinical Lead/Deputy Manager will have excellent clinical leadership skills. The role will offer Days, 40 hours per week.
My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
- Clinical Lead/Deputy Manager
- Days - 40 Hours per week
- Dementia, Learning Disability, Mental Health Condition, Old Age, Physical Disability, Sensory Impairment
- Alcohol Dependence (past or present), Alzheimer's, Cancer Care, Colitis & Crohn's Disease, Epilepsy,
Hearing Impairment, Huntington's Disease, Multiple Sclerosis, Orthopaedic, Parkinson's Disease,
Speech Impairment, Stroke, Visual Impairment
- Up to £41,000 per annum
- Experience in a senior clinical capacity
Skills and Responsibilities
- Supporting the Home Manager in the running of the home
- Recruiting new staff members
- Management of all staff
- Supernumerary hours allocated
- Ongoing development and training of nursing team
- Monitoring patient care across the home
- Ongoing paid training
- Uniforms provided
- Free parking
- Pension scheme
- weeks annual leave
- Subsidised meals on shift
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Have 6 months experience in a similar capacity
- Be registered with the NMC
- Be passionate about Dementia care
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Management qualification desirable
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...