£20000.00 - £23000.00 per annum
A true global player in the travel marketplace are seeking the right IT support candidate to join their highly successful and established team.
Usually a global player, means youre based in the city and a long commute daily... however this is not the case at all! My client are based in a beautiful modern, state of the art building in the picturesque scenery of rural Lincolnshire.
We are reaching out, in order to find the right candidate who can join a highly established team. You will come in and contribute to the success of an ever growing trendsetter in the travel industry, with the following technologies part of your day to day task;
- Good communication and be approachable
- Assisting with technical queries
- Basic networking and Windows Operating System knowledge.
- Basic network administration Active Directory
- Microsoft Office
- MAC OS (desirable)
- CISCO IOS (desirable)
- SQL Sever (desirable)
- Adobe Suite Support( desirable)
What will the role entail?
- Maintenance of Hardware and Software applications including Software updates.
- Maintenance and installation of anti virus and monitoring software.
- Maintenance of IT procedures and documentation
- Setting up user accounts
If youve got this far, then you must be interested in discussing this further right? If so, please either click apply below or get in touch on ######### or email
The ONE Group This isnt just recruitment, its: Recruitment as it should be.
Posted 28 days ago