Recruitment Manager - North Watford | 6287 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
North Watford, Hertfordshire, England
£28k - 30k per year + DOE
Permanent (Full time)
Wenzel's was established in 1975 and has since become a favourite for locals in the North West London, Beds, Bucks, Essex and Hertfordshire areas. We believe in delivering quality products at affordable prices and of course delivering them with outstanding customer service. We currently have over 70 shops and are expanding the brand in both the bakery operation, and by opening more of our retail shops. To help support us on our journey as we grow, we are now looking for a motivated and proactive person to join our Head Office as our Recruitment Manager.
Location: Wenzel's Head Office, Sunley House, Olds Approach, Watford, WD18 9TB
Hours: Full Time, 5 days per week, Monday to Friday
- Managing the recruitment process
- Updating the current and designing new recruiting procedures
- Researching, recommending and implementing the best job advertising and candidate sourcing options for the Company
- Reviewing recruitment software and suggesting the best options for the Company needs
- Updating and creating job adverts as required
- Posting job adverts on online job sites and the Company website
- Reading and shortlisting CVs / applications
- Telephone-interviewing candidates
- Booking face to face interviews
- Liaising and coordinating with managers about their recruitment needs
- Staying up to date with government legislation in relation to recruitment and implementing as required
- Ensuring all candidates have the correct and legal 'right to work' documents
- Keeping track of recruitment metrics
- Keeping records of successful / unsuccessful interviews / speculative candidates
- Participating in job fairs and careers events
- Recommending ways to improve our employer brand
- General recruitment administration (printing, scanning, filing, correspondence with candidates)
- Any other reasonable duties as required
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Fantastic telephone manner
Experience working in recruitment
Highly organised, dependable, and professional
Able to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment with deadlines
Ability to display confidence and initiative
Strong IT skills
Good team player
What we offer
- Competitive salary - £28,000-30,000 per annum, depending on experience
- 28 days paid holiday per annum
- Birthday extra paid day off
- Free lunch when at work
- 50% employee discount on all our retail products and 20% on cakes / platters
- Free parking
- Pension scheme provided after 3 months
- There is lots of opportunity for outstanding individuals to develop and advance within our growing company
If you feel you are the person to fit this role and are looking to join a fast-growing organisation and would like more information, please apply now.
Wenzel's The Bakers is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Please be advised that due to the volume of applications that are made, the Company is unable to respond to every application. If you have not heard from us within a week of your application, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...