Community Care Supervisor
Deal, Kent, England
£10.65 per hour
Unspecified (Full time)
_Based in Deal, Kent, Lauriem Complete Care Ltd are a well established and expanding provider_ _of domiciliary health and social care services. We serve as both a local authority contracted & private provider throughout the South East region. ._
We currently have a vacancy for a Community Care Supervisor to join our team. The role will be covering the Deal, Dover, Thanet and the surrounding areas.
*The Role: *
* To carry out risk assessments & completing care plans
* Supervise care staff including observations, medication competencies & supervisions
* Service user reviews & quality assurance visits
* Attending Service user meetings and liaising with health care professionals
* Care work including personal care, medication, shopping, choices and decisions, social inclusion and social support
*Job Requirements: *
* QCF/NVQ level 2/3 in Adult Health & Social Care (or equivalent).
* Minimum of 1yr working within community care is essential.
* Capacity to understand and take account of the needs and difficulties of people who experience physical and mental health problems.
* Effective verbal and written communication skills.
* Ability to positively engage clients.
* Experience of supervising staff is required.
* Willingness to work flexible hours which can include Early mornings, evenings & every other weekend.
* Driving license and access to own vehicle is essential.
*What We offer: *
* Salary: £ per hour
* 35p per mile mileage allowance
* 28 days holiday pro rata (including bank holidays)
* Free uniforms & PPE provided
* Paid induction training and care certificate
* Free career development up to Level 3 RQF in Health and Social Care
* Progression to management positions is encouraged
* Guaranteed hours a week
* Refer a friend bonus £300 for you and your referred friend (T&Cs apply)
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: £ per hour
* Company pension
* Day shift
All PPE provided, LFT and PCR weekly testing
* Driving License (required)
* NVQ Level 2 Health & Social Care (preferred)