Part Time Staff Nurse
Bloxwich, Walsall, England
Unspecified (Part time)
Bloxwich, West Midlands
AL5091 – Part Time Staff Nurse (Days)
£ p/h – (NHS Band 6)– Circa £ p/a | Paid Breaks | Part-Time Days | RGN/RMN Considered | Elderly & Dementia Home |
A leading Bloxwich nursing home currently has a vacancy for RGN/RMN Registered Nurse to join their team on part-time days.
The 35+ bedded home is the newest addition to one of the UK’s largest care groups and provides general nursing and dementia care to older adults from throughout Bloxwich.
Details of the Registered Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidates can expect to receive:
• A permanent contract to work part-time days, 24 hours a week.
• Competitive rates of pay of £ per hour plus paid breaks, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay, and equates to £21,840 per annum.
• Comprehensive induction and ongoing training programmes to help develop all of our staff.
In this RN role, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What we are looking for:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA or Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMH.
• Ideally demonstrate some post-registration experience within a elderly or dementia care setting.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
To apply now please follow the link provided.
For more information, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation