£56k per year
Permanent (Full time)
Registered Nurse - Outstanding CQC - Paid breaks - 56k
Location: Horley, Surrey
Position: Registered Nurse
Care Categories : Dementia
Service: General care in older Adults
Resident Admission Age : 65 years +
Salary: up to £ - £ + Paid breaks £ 56,160per annum based on 48 hours negotiable depending on experience
Top Benefits: Paid PIN and DBS paid
Hours: Full time or Part time (24, 36, 48 -hour contracts)
Shifts: Days/Nights or Mixed shifts depending on your preference
Contract type: Permanent
*Paid for DBS and NMC Pin
*Excellent Training & Progression
*###### Excellent Reviews on .uk
*Outstanding Care Quality Commission (CQC) Rating
- This Care provider of quality, luxury, residential and nursing care services for almost 3,000 older people who call us their home.
- We have 21 beautiful care homes spanning across the whole of the UK, over 95% of which are rated 'Good' or 'Outstanding' by the Care Quality Commission (CQC). But we aren't just a care home, we epitomise excellent care and a thriving lifestyle and do this through hunting for the best talent in our sector who are passionate about caring for our residents.
- Based in Horley , Surrey this beautiful and welcoming 103 bedded nursing home offers residential and nursing care and provides person centred to Elderly Residents with end-of-life care needs and physical disabilities.
- The Nursing Home is highly rated on .uk with a / 10 rating . The reviews have come from staff, families and residents. Please see an example of a review below
Training / Induction and opportunities for development and progression:
- The Care Home offers a structured and thorough induction programme, which will include various training courses. Nurses will also have access to clear and structured development programmes where nurses can see clear pathways to progression within the Care Home.
- Nurses will also have access to training opportunities to develop and enhance your nursing skills. Nurses will receive ongoing support from your Manager. Training and development is one of the major ethos' of the Care Home. There are no limits to training and development as the Care Home will fund any training course you would like to do that is relevant to your job role.
- Reimbursement of NMC Annual Registration Fees
- 28 days holiday inclusive of Bank Holidays
- Competitive pay enhancements
- Company sick pay
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Green travel plan
- Employee Assistance programme
- Good Samaritan Fund
- Company recognition programme
- Wellbeing programmes
- Long service awards
- Study support
- Ongoing career development training
How to Apply:
For more information regarding this vacancy, please contact Rebecca Kelly on######### or send a copy of your CV to @.uk
Appoint Group will support you from application stage through to getting your start date. We support nurses through interview, offer stage, on-boarding, start dates and beyond. We will make sure you feel informed, supported at all stages.
All candidates must have a valid NMC Pin and full eligibility to live and work in the UK.
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours - I am always available on email or text######### this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
RGN / RMN /RNLD / NURSE / REGISTERED NURSE / NMC PIN / HEALTHCARE / CLINICAL / STAFF SE / NURSING HOME NURSE / NURSING HOME / ELDERLY CARE / CARE HOME / CARE HOME NURSE / ADULT NURSE / STUDENT NURSE / PERIPATETIC NURSE / RN / SISTER / WARD SISTER / WARD MANAGER
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...