Maintenance Electrical Technician
An event company based in the Telford area are currently seeking an electrically biased maintenance technician to join the team and assist the department by carrying out high quality maintenance work. Whilst this position will focus more on general building maintenance, the successful candidate will also be required to undertake reactive works as and when required to support the department.
In this role you will be responsible for, but not limited to:
• Carrying out repairs and installations to all faulty/damaged equipment.
• Carrying out routine and preventative maintenance/service checks.
• Tracing, locating and rectifying electrical faults to ensure safe operation of appliances.
• Reacting to breakdowns promptly.
• Completing all periodic compliance tests and inspections on all electrical equipment.
• Reporting all faulty appliances that do not comply with regulations.
• Ensuring the company tools are looked after and reporting any damaged equipment.
• Assisting with inventories checks of tools and parts.
To be considered for this you MUST:
1. Have a proven track record in electrical systems maintenance.
2. Posses a C&G, NVQ or Apprenticeship qualification (18th Edition would also be an advantage).
3. Have excellent awareness of current H&S regulations.
4. Must be a Team player but also have the ability to work off your own initiative.
5. Be flexible in relation to weekend working.
6. Hold a Full driving license essential.
Please note this role is a full-time permanent position which requires you to work 5 in 7 days & cover an out of hours on call rota.
For more information and to apply for this role call Mitch on######### or apply online. If you have not received feedback in 14 days, please deem your application as unsuccessful.
available or visit our website www.ethero.co.uk
Ethero staffing provides both permanent and temporary recruitment services to local businesses. With the simple ethos of local people for local jobs we aim to ensure that we support the local employment market whenever possible with targeted local advertising strategies and maximised local networking operations. Ethero Staffing's standard service provision ranks amongst the most competitive in the UK market place:- - Highly competitive charge rates - if we can save you money we will. - Industry leading service guarantees to underline our belief in our ability - Forward provisions for contingency planning for clients using high volumes of staff - Candidate assessments specifically designed for a client or even a single job - Repeat customer discounts and long term contract cost reductions
Posted 32 days ago