Health & Safety Advisor
York, North Yorkshire, England
£35,000 - £40,000 plus package
Shirley Parsons are proud to be working with a UK leading Construction Organisation to recruit a Health and Safety Advisor. Our client is well recognised as being a top performer in the build industry and have a record of promoting individuals and offering professional development within the business to their employees. The ideal candidate will have hands on experienced working in Health & Safety, ideally within a construction environment. The role will be focused across a Yorkshire region.
- To provide expert advice in Health and Safety within Live Construction sites.
- Conduct Risk Assessments and actively rectify any implications identified with a hands on approach.
- Record all findings appropriate on the Management System while keeping the database updated.
- Provide advice and training to the operational workforce in Health and Safety regulations when appropriate.
- Actively stay up to date with 18001 / 45001 regulations and the organisations standards.
- Carry out accident and incident investigations accordingly.
- NEBOSH Certificate in construction or equivalent.
- Experience within High Risk Construction environments - desirably Residential build.
- A strong communicator, confidence to work with key external clients.
- IT literate with the ability to analyse data appropriately to present to others.
- A quick decision maker that uses their initiative to solve an issue.
- An ambitious individual who is looking to develop and grow within their career who is open minded to learn.
- A team player and leader but isn't afraid to be hands-on to achieve the business needs.
Reference: PMu - 14067
Posted 17 days ago