RECRUITING FOR COVER SUPERVISOR ROLES IN WALSALL - Walsall | Zoek UK | 300fafb6c72a4251bd3c25d8a35b7d09
RECRUITING FOR COVER SUPERVISOR ROLES IN WALSALL
£65 - £75/day
Permanent (Full time)
Are you a graduate in Birmingham with a passion to work with Secondary School children? Have you had experience working with children and are interested in building your experience in Secondary School teaching? If so, Smile Education is the place for you!
Smile Education is an award-winning supply teaching agency with over 10 years of experience in education recruitment across Birmingham. Currently we are looking for a friendly and enthusiastic Secondary School cover supervisor for Walsall to join the Smile team. We are looking for an individual with experience and a passion for working with young people as well as someone who is confident with the ability to deal with any task or situation at hand.
Smile Education can offer you both short and long-term roles in a range of subjects, as well as a tailor-made experience where you will determine where and when you work. You will have the ability to restrict your own travel time and radius Birmingham and determine as well as give us availability regarding the days you wish to work. In addition to this, you decide whether you want your work to be organised in advance or to receive morning calls where you can be sent to jobs that day. Therefore, giving you the ultimate freedom to decide your own work life balance which suits you.
Smile Education can also offer you fantastic rates of pay for either day to day work or contract cover as well as regular CPD training and support every step of the way from your own personal consultant at Smile.
About the role:
- Multiple short-term assignments across Birmingham.
- Opportunity to work in different Secondary schools and different age groups.
- A helpful Smile consultant ready to help you every step of the way.
- The ability to tailor work local to you.
- The ability to build on your experience with young people and provide you experience in a teaching environment.
- Achieved an undergraduate degree of 2:1 level or above.
- Ability to commute within the Birmingham area.
- Confident and ability to adapt to new environments.
- Prior experience with young people, such as team leader or any similar positions.
- Good behaviour management skills.
If you have any further questions, please contact Priya at (url removed). I look forward to hearing from you.
To register for the Secondary Supply Teacher role and join the Smile Team apply via. this website and we will be in touch to organise an online appointment.
Smile Education is committed to safeguarding children. Each applicant will be expected to undertake compliance checks including Prohibited list, Barred list, DBS and Qualifications.
Smile Education is committed to safeguarding children. Each applicant will be expected to undertake compliance checks including Prohibited list, Barred list, DBS and Qualifications