Assistant Manager - Tarbert | Zoek UK | 3018296f0b6d4a44b09c85adc9d83e14
Tarbert, Argyll and Bute, Scotland
£23000 - £26000 per annum + Benefits
If you thrive in a retail environment and enjoy people, processes and passion, then drive your career forward with this well established retailer.
Our client is renowned for excellent customer service and as Assistant Manager you will be responsible for a strong team, you'll be tasked with driving forward both turnover and revenues from the store based on lean principles. Keeping a close focus on KPIs and service, they will form a key element of the role.
- Managing the day to day running of a department
- Acting as Duty Manager for the entire store in the absence of Store Management
- Assisting Store Management in achieving company KPI's
- Ensuring your team delivers exceptional customer service
- Delivering exemplary standards in store presentation, stock control, shrinkage and administration compliance
- Complying with all Health & Safety policies and legislation
- Use management information to make strategic business decisions
The ideal candidate;
- Have a proven track record in a service focused retail environment.
- Enjoy being on the shop floor- No sitting in the office for you!
- Be able to demonstrate a high level of operational, leadership, planning, organisational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Be target driven and customer service orientated
- Be highly motivated
- Be a self starter with a can do attitude
With a salary of £25,000 plus bonus with great additional benefits.
If this describes you, your skills and your aspirations and you want to join a vibrant retailer, then send your full, up to date CV immediately to be considered for the Assistant Store Manager role.
Posted 8 days ago