Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Pharmacist - Cheadle | Zoek UK | 3019c60bf2bc4b219f24e7920d856bed
Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Pharmacist
Cheadle, Stockport, England
£29.13/hour Locum Pharmacist
Permanent (Full time)
Pharmacist – Cheshire
Are you a Pharmacist registered with the GPhC? Have you released prescriptions and have good quality assurance experience? Want to work for a global pharmaceutical company? If yes then please read on.
Your role as a Pharmacist based in Cheshire will involve releasing prescriptions and checking of all drug orders that are released to the patients.
You will ensure that the pharmacy patient dispensing processes are compliant with GPhC (General Pharmaceutical Council), Pharmacy Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), Good Documentation Practices (GDP) and Corporate Quality Manual & ISO standards.
Other duties and responsibilities include:
- Providing pharmaceutical services deemed necessary, . patient counselling, drug utilization review.
- Maintaining and updating all necessary reference materials.
- Creating good working relationships with physicians and nurses from key clinics.
- Communication with customers (hospital pharmacy, Renal clinics, etc.) to verify prescriptions, supplies, or support services required by patients. Evaluates dosages and schedules; consults with customer regarding therapy recommendations.
- Document control and reporting.
This is an approx 12 months contract to cover for the current Locum Pharmacists who will be away on holiday, sickness, etc.
The PAYE hourly rate is £ and the Limited Company rate £.
To apply for the Pharmacist role you will have the following:
- Pharmacist registered with the GPhC.
- Degree in Pharmacy or equivalent.
How to Apply:
If this sounds like the role for you or a colleague then please do not hesitate to contact us. If we manage to successfully fill a permanent placement from your recommendation then we will send you a cheque of £300. We also have many incentive schemes for referring contractors/temp staff so please contact us with the referral and we can provide you with more information.
For a list of our current vacancies, please visit our website.
If you do not hear from Quality Start within 2 weeks your CV has not been short listed for this role.
Quality Start are acting as a specialist recruitment consultancy for this role