Accounts Payable Supervisor - Bedford | Zoek UK | 301b2b7e73684051a6db1016f7324664
Accounts Payable Supervisor
£27000 - £30000 per annum
| | Investigo are delighted to be exclusively partnering a growing Bedford based organisation who are looking to recruit an Accounts Payable Supervisor, on a permanent basis. The AP Supervisor is responsible for assisting the Financial Controller to lead the AP team to provide excellent customer service. They are responsible for ensuring all AP processes are followed. To liaise with Suppliers and teammates on a day-to-day basis and to provide support to Financial Controller where required. Main responsibilities will include: | **People Leadership**
- Responsible for recruiting and inducting of all team-mates to meet company and customer expectations.
- Responsible for coaching, developing, challenging, and supporting the team to succeed and grow and for ensuring the timely completion of the annual CIS process.
- Effectively communicates with team-mates at all levels across the finance team, Operating Centres, and the wider business.
- Ensure team-mates, are well informed, through effective communication
- Ensures team-mate engagement is high through using colleague surveys to create and action plans to improve across all measures of engagement and Celebrate Our People
**Drive Operational Service**- Ensure the day to day operation of the AP team runs smoothly and withinSLA's, including but not limited to;
- Invoice authorising /coding and payment
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Maintaining invoicing logs
- Monthly accruals
- Stock bank account reconciliation
- Weekly payments cashflow
- Support in new AP system scoping
- Ensures excellent customer service is always provided, by all Invoicing team-mates.
- Displays effective problem solving and decision-making skills in handling customer issues.
**Drive Continuous Improvement**- Enact agreed objectives that supports the AP Team and set team goals that supports the delivery of own objectives.
- Continually measure your team performance through appropriate KPIs and other indicators
- Assist in the development and promotion of a culture that actively supports the Company's Mission, Vision & Values and where best practice is identified ensure it is shared with other Supervisors to the benefit of the whole Finance Team.
- Review the Customer Experience, both internally and externally, looking for continuous improvement within the AP process.
The successful Candidate will possess a strong background in Accounts Payable, and a proven track record of people management and leadership. They will be an exceptional communicator who can comfortably liaise and influence across all levels within a business. Our Client is offering a salary of £27,000 - £30,000 | | | --- | --- |
Posted 33 days ago