Apprenticeship Contracts Manager - London | Zoek UK | 3024c9e2276e4d7fa9a10cdb606d6933
Apprenticeship Contracts Manager
£34000 - £38000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
Tempdent Recruitment and Training are looking for an experienced Apprenticeship Contracts Manager.
Tempdent is an established dental recruitment agency and training provider based in Whetstone, North London, although we are currently all still working from home at present.. We have provide high quality dental apprentices as well as other dental courses, and are a Grade 2 Ofsted provider. Tempdent are a market leader in the dental recruitment and training sector, and have a friendly, professional and dedicated team.
Role and Responsibilities
Main responsibilities will include;
* Overall responsibility for accurate monthly data submissions to the ESFA and other funding organisations
* Managing the MIS data team
* Preparing monthly learner progress reports for dental corporate stakeholders
* Advising wider team members on updated government funding contractual requirements
We are looking for an experienced MIS and Contracts manager who has had experience working with government funded apprentices with Independent Training Providers.
Benefits and details
* This position can be either fulltime or 4 days per week.
* Salary £34-£38k per annum.
* Holiday increases with each year of employment
* Your birthday off each year(after completing the first year)
If you think you are the right person for the job, send us your CV and a cover letter explaining why you'd like to work with us and what you can bring to our organisation!
CVs to be emailed to Gabriella Wraith
Posted 1 days ago