Clinical or Counselling Psychologist - HCPC Registered - Worcester
Worcestershire - This Area Only
£22.00 to £26.00 per hour
Permanent (Full time)
A challenging new opportunity has opened for a HCPC registered Psychologist to join a dynamic NHS team in Worcestershire, to work with a caseload of patients experiencing serious and enduring mental health issues. This position is available to start as soon as possible, working full-time hours for an ongoing period.
The post holder will work within an acute service for adults with complex mental health conditions. The psychologist will undertake specialist mental health assessments, as well as formulating treatment plans and delivering evidence based therapeutic interventions. The post holder will also work closely with non-psychological professionals, advising on best psychological care.
If you feel you are suited to this role, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
Benefits of locum work:
- Daily payroll
- Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
- Expand your skill set more quickly
- Flexible hours of work
- Online interviews via HireVue
- First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
- Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Posted 112 days ago