Nurse Manager - West Midlands - This Area Only | Zoek UK | 302eea2b144f4e37aa5eebfc23288be0
West Midlands - This Area Only
£36000 - £37000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
Job Paths 4 U are recruiting for a Nurse Manager for a Nursing, Residential and Dementia home based in Birmingham.
Our client is looking for Nurse Manager to assist the registered manager in making sure that the home is always delivering the highest standard of person centred to all the residents.
Our client is a small provider of Nursing, Residential and Dementia homes and they are West Midlands based.
The home is 50 bedded home, which is based in very picturesque setting, but has great public transport links nearby.
As the Nurse Manager you will be playing a huge part in management and the direction of the Nursing & Residential Home, this role is predominately an office based role and your hours of working will Monday - Friday - .
As the Nurse Manager , your role will be to make sure the home is delivering the highest standard of care, below is a brief list of roles and duties you will be undertaking on a regular basis:
* Be able to act as a positive role model for Junior staff and less experienced staff
* Work alongside the Registered Manager and staff to make sure that the rota is completed and constantly updated to make sure home is fully staffed at all times
* Assist in making sure that company Policies and Procedures are being followed in the home at all times
* Liaising with external stake holders, this includes: Social Worker's, GP's and Families.
* Assist activity staff in thinking of suitable activities to do in and around Nottinghamshire
* Work with the Registered Manager and complete all HR paper for all staff
* Assist the activities team and looking for suitable activities for all residents to take part in the local community of Leeds and the wider surrounding region of Yorkshire.
The Ideal candidate for the Nurse Manager position will be:
* A Registered Nurse RGN , RMN or RNLD
* Experienced in working with people living with Dementia in a variety of settings or services not just residential services
* Someone who has experience in leading the team of junior staff either in Nursing Home or on ward
* A car driver with access to own vehicle, but this is not essential due to location of the home
* Based in or around Birmingham
* This is a brilliant opportunity to join a company that prides themselves on delivering the highest standard of care, but also join a home which striving to be the best in Birmingham and the West Midlands
The benefits of the Nurse Manager role are:
* Fantastic starting salary
* Monday - Friday working hours
* Enhanced Annual Leave entitlement
* Free Healthcare
* Excellent career opportunities
* Ongoing training opportunities
* MNC Costs covered
* Revalidation support
* Enhanced payment for short notice of shifts picked up
* Plus many more!
Closing date: Wednesday 21st October 2020
Rate of Pay: £36,000 - £37,000
Hours of work: Monday to Friday -