Product Manager - South East - This Area Only | Zoek UK | 302ef9b46f884cc6adc79a174af479a3
Product Manager - Food Equipment (Packaging Machinery)
South East - This Area Only
£40000 - £60000/annum Car+Pension+Health+Bonus+Benefits
Permanent (Full time)
Food Equipment - Processing and Packaging Machinery Manufacturer
**Vacuum Chamber Food Machinery
**This position is only available to candidates with relevant experience, candidates without experience will not be considered!
- It is essential that you have knowledge of Food Manufacturing Equipment (processing machinery and/or packaging machinery) candidates with expertise in Vacuum products (or similar) would be a distinct advantage.
Our Client is a Global Market Leader and one of the best Company's in the sector, due to substantial growth a requirement has arisen for a Product Manager to join this hugely successful team.
Aims and Objectives
This position will play a vital role in the Product Management Team and Packaging Sales Department, coordinating and working closely with the Regional Sales Managers, Technical Support Engineers, other Product Managers and all Aftersales Support colleagues.
You will be involved with:
* Strategies and Implementation for Growth in the Sales Department
* Technical Support, Direct Sales and Sales Support
* Process Improvements
* New Business Opportunities
* Representing the Company's vast portfolio of Solutions
* Manage, improve and support the growth of the Vacuum Packaging Solutions portfolio, implementing new strategies for the Sales Team ensuring that the most efficient and effective solutions are represented to provide the best service to external customers
* Improve the overall process and function of the team, to ensure that the technical sales consultancy, is provided to customers, at the highest level
* Understand, prioritise and operate in an “urgent nature” Technical Sales environment
* As a Product Manager you will be involved with Technical Support and Services, Direct Sales and Sales Support and work as the "Expert" in this field
* Accountable (in conjunction with the Sales Manager) for margin, growth, developments and sales
* Management of a National Territory to defined levels of performance, in terms of appointments, customer meetings, customer contact, technical support and sales budgets
* Nurture, maintain and develop critical customer relationships with all Key Accounts and New Business - within the defined region
**Full Job Description Available
Why Should You Apply
As a recognised Global Brand in the Industry we can offer an exciting, challenging, fast paced environment. We are a modern, forward thinking business focused on growth and acknowledged across the industry as a true leader, innovative in our approach, with world class products, systems and processes. Our teams are dynamic, customer focused and proud of our success. We believe our people are our best asset, we offer stability, longevity and progression/development, we reward achievements and support each other as a "team" should, so if you are ready for a challenge and believe you are up to the task - why not join us...
Please apply in writing with full (up to date) CV
Posted 1 days ago