Clinical nurse Manager II | Zoek
Clinical nurse Manager II
Permanent (Full time)
Clinical Nurse Manager II - Theatre Anaesthesia Recovery
At TTM Healthcare we are proud to have partnered with a private hospital in North Dublin City. They have an available opportunity for an CNM II with excellent experience, skills and knowledge. If you think the position is right for you, let’s talk.
This is a full time role working 39 hours per week. The clinical Nurse Manager II will coordinate and lead a team of staff in the implementation and provision of the highest quality patient care.
Your Clinical Responsibilities:
He/she will be responsible for the quality of patient care in their area, manage resources, lead the team and be accountable for nursing activity in their area. He/she must as a role model promote best practice in the delivery of nursing care and provide clinical expertise and support within the Inter Disciplinary Team. Support, assist and facilitate colleagues in achieving specific Critical Success Factors as developed for the Ward/Unit/Department. Encourage a culture of openness and participation through effective communication.
To be eligible for the role, you will need to:
• Registered General Nurse
• Be on the live register with The Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland.
• Excellent inter-personal skills
• Leadership and management skills
• Knowledge of issues relating to nurse education and development
• Up to date knowledge in clinical practice for general medicine and surgery
• Management qualification/educational preparation to degree level desirable.
You will enjoy the following benefits:
- 25 to 28 days annual leave depending on time served
- Pension Scheme
- Critical Illness cover
- VHI and Laya discount scheme
- Discounted inpatient and outpatient treatment rates
- Sick leave scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Financial support for career training & development
- Staff Care Services programme
- Career break scheme
- Discount pharmacy rates
- Subsidised restaurant
- Credit union scheme
- Sports and Social Club
Location: North Dublin City
Hours: 39 hours
Job-Type: Permanent, working 39 hours per week
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Call Louisetoday 015136740 or email your most recent CV to @.co for more information.
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Posted 40 days ago