Membership Development Coordinator
Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £24500 per annum
This international membership organisation promotes and advances civil engineering around the world. This organisation is a qualifying body, a centre for the exchange of specialist knowledge, and a provider of resources to encourage innovation and excellence in the profession worldwide.
This is an exciting time at this organisation, their membership is growing, their influence is growing, civil engineers and technicians are in demand.
The Membership Development Coordinator is the frontline source of advice on routes to their membership and the main source of communications to maximise awareness of their professional development training offer.
Duties and responsibilities
- Enquiry handling from members, prospective members and others, providing advice on various routes to Membership as appropriate.
- Enable promotion of Membership Recruitment events through production and distribution of flyers, electronic mailings and use of social media to increase member awareness.
- Develop, organise and manage new initiatives and campaigns to attract new members, retain existing members and encourage progression.
- Use the event planner to coordinate timely event promotion to maximise attendance at online and physical events.
- Collate feedback and provide regular reports relating to attendance at events and other key performance indicators
- Support the membership function across relevant UK Area teams by maintaining, interrogating and analysing membership records.
- Manage, input and maintain membership data
What are they looking for?
You will be passionate about delivering firstclass customer service and support. They are looking for outstanding candidates who will have experience of a similar position with excellent customer service skills. Experience in the administration and organisation of events is essential.
The candidate will have excellent oral and written communication skills, will be proactive, able to prioritise and work to deadlines as well as can work well both in a team and on their own initiative. The successful candidate will possess strong IT skills, with significant experience in database input as well as data extraction, interrogation and analysis.
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Annual £100 to spend towards your wellbeing
- Weekly free fruit
- Shutdown over Christmas period
- Up to eight per cent of salary contributed to a personal pension scheme
- 24 hour employee support line
- Death in service benefit equivalent to one years salary
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Big Gym membership savings with the Gymflex scheme
Please note that the closing date for applications is Tuesday 16th July at 5:00pm
Posted 48 days ago