Culture Development Programme Coach - London - This Area Only | Zoek UK | 304a937be8564777bec43209088e2470
Culture Development Programme Coach
London - This Area Only
Permanent (Full time)
J. Murphy & Sons Limited is a leading global, specialist engineering and construction company founded in 1951 that improves lives by delivering world-class infrastructure. Operating in the United Kingdom, Ireland and Canada, we provide better engineered solutions to infrastructure sectors including transportation; water; power; natural resources; and construction & in London, we also have a number of related businesses - Ground Engineering; Utility Connections; Murphy Plant; Urban Infrastructure; Murphy Process Engineering; Pipeline Testing Services; Specialist Welding Services; and Electrical Services. We are specialists in delivering pipelines; design; marine; structural steel; tunnelling; fabrication; bridges and piling; and invest heavily in our substantial holding of plant; equipment and facilities.
Culture Development Programme (CDP) Coach
This role exists to champion, support and deliver the Murphy Culture Development Programme throughout the UK, to all of our colleagues both site and office based. It's an informative, imaginative programme that is well regarded both internally and with our clients.
* Promote, especially through site support, presentations and other events best practice in the area of CDP with all Murphy staff, contractors, supply chain and clients.
* Provide appropriate feedback for the CDP to all sites
* Promote better choices around our Never Harm value and SHESQ using the Mental Tools (Alpha, Habits, TVR, PRP and Communication) regularly
* To champion our Culture Development Programme within the Murphy supply chain and Clients
* Support and educate teams in the use of the Murphy Group 'Feedback cards' and "You Said, We Did" Boards
* Provide support, information and assistance to all Murphy Group personnel regarding the Culture Development Programme
* Deliver CDP Core events
* Job specific programmes/sessions (Tool Box Talks, Site Briefings)
* Future CDP events around our Murphy values.
* Assist in developing CDP promotional literature and lesson plan content
* Proven experience of shaping and delivering Culture Development Programme's or equivalent Behaviour Change Programmes
* Mentoring or Coaching skills
* Experience in the Construction, Engineering or allied industry may be beneficial
* Proven experience of facilitation and learning delivery
* Experience of presenting/delivering to external Clients
* Excellent communication skills with ability to assimilate information quickly and advise impacts/opportunities
* Available to travel within the UK and stay away. Full driving license is essential