St Helens, Merseyside
This UK leading company are looking for a Credit Controller to join their large and busy Credit Collections team. With business booming this position is ideal for someone looking to settle down in a long term career.
In this role you will be managing a large portfolio of customer accounts, building strong working relationships and ensuring outstanding debt is kept to a minimum.
Reporting directly to the Credit Control Team Leader you will be responsible for:
* Chase current and aged debtor accounts and produce debt reports
* Chase overdue payments via phone and email
* Chasing external customers for payments
* Checking payments and uploading them to the system
* Negotiate payment terms with customers
* Resolve any payment queries from their national customer base
* Effectively manage outstanding balances
* Checking and reconciling all credit invoices before sending to customers
* Issue of debtor letters and statement of accounts
* Producing documentation for legal proceedings
* Professional working experience in Credit Control
* Proven ability to create excellent relationships
* To be efficient and adaptable to be able to handle variable workloads quickly and effectively
* Excellent communication skills
* Selfmotivated and target driven
* Professional using Microsoft Excel
* Company bonus scheme
* Pension contribution
* Healthcare cash plan
* Free onsite parking
* Competitive holiday package
If you would like to be considered for the role please submit a recent CV in Word Document by clicking APPLY NOW.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Posted 42 days ago