Merchandiser - Driver
Pontypridd, Rhondda Cynon Taf, Wales
£8.21 - 8.21 per hour
Temporary (Full time)
Do you have a passion for Retail, experience within Merchandising and a keen eye for detail with a flexible attitude towards work?
If YES, then we NEED you to join our Merchandising division , to work on varied and exciting projects for major UK supermarkets or DIY retailer.
Flexibility is Key within this role, the hours and days of work will be totally project related and dependent on the client's requirements, however, you would generally be expected to work 11- hour shifts and although we aim to keep the work regionalised, you may be expected to travel and stay away from home.
Experience in using planograms, merchandising products, & systems along with basic customer service skills would be advantageous, however, training is available for applicants with the desire to learn.
A full valid driving licence is essential for this role.
Roles and responsibilities
- Merchandise & replenish shelves using planograms in the required timescales.
- Profile shelving, install equipment & implement display options to a high standard.
- Lifting and manual handling up to 25 kilos may be involved.
- Cleaning and maintaining equipment and general housekeeping.
- Transport a small team to the project location and to the store on a daily basis using the hire car provided.
- Starting basic rate at £8.21
- Work is on Temporary basis, this could consist of on-going projects on days, nights and weekends
- Accommodation will be provided on a shared basis
Successful candidates will be issued a temporary 'Terms of Engagement' contract if you are successful and for the avoidance of doubt, these Terms of Engagement shall not give rise to a contract of employment between the Company and the Temporary Worker, or the Client and the Temporary Worker. It is the intention of the parties that the Temporary Worker will not be an employee.
Posted 117 days ago