Electronics Assembler / Solderer
Temporary (Full time)
PCB Assembler / Solderer
Job Title: PCB Assembler / Solderer
Location: Stroud GL6
Salary: £9.00 per hr
Hours: 40 hrs/wk MonFri
Benefits: Free parking, overtime offered
We are recruiting for our client, a wellestablished and ever growing company based in Stroud. They are currently seeking a highly experienced PCB Assembler with high standard hand soldering skills.
Tasks involve: hand soldering, hand placement, cable and wire assembly, and general assembly techniques for production.
The successful candidate will be required to;
- Carry out hand soldering on various products to a quality high standard.
- Conduct any general assembly tasks including the use of hand tools, fixtures and fitting.
- Undertake various electronic manufacturing tasks involving hand placement, soldering, cable and loom assembly
- Have an understanding of electronic assembly techniques and components.
- Maintain quality of own work within production.
- Carry out basic mechanical tasks using small tools and other general assembly tasks.
The Ideal candidate will have excellent knowledge of PCB assembly, previous experience and knowledge in thruhole soldering. Have a can do attitude with excellent communication skills to work within a strong team.
Travail Employment Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Posted 110 days ago