£45000 - £65000 per annum
Permanent (Full time)
**Are you a technical consultant and looking for your next role? I am keen to speak!**
My client make cuttingedge artificial intelligence software which is used my thousands of professionals to automatically organize, discover and summarize documents.
As a technical consultant, you will be responsible for providing execution expertise on enterprise projects and initiatives, as well as the overall technical delivery. Due to their rapid expansion, my client are looking bring talented consultants in to join their professional services team.
- Translating clients business and user requirements into technical requirements
- Architecting machine learning and information retrieval solutions across large Enterprise networks
- Writing technical implementation proposals
- Participating in postsales engagements and deploying the proposed solutions
- Communicate technical concepts to all types of business users
- Working with the iManage RAVN support team to offer technical assistance to existing customers
- Partner with the practice leads to shape use cases and align them with client needs
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field
- Handson experience leading clientfacing engagements in a technical capacity
- Strong written/verbal communication skills with the ability to facilitate technical discussions effectively
- Ability to effectively manage multiple engagements with competing priorities
- Displays welldeveloped problem solving and critical thinking skills, with the ability to think creatively in a fastpaced environment
Want to find out more information? Dont hesitate to apply, or call Nathan on######### for a confidential conversation.
Posted 134 days ago