Needham Market, Suffolk, England
£27k - 35k per year
SHEQ Advisor - Permanent - Full-time - £27,000-£35,000 per annum
We are recruiting for a SHEQ Advisor on behalf of our client who specialises in underground utilities based in Needham Market. You will be responsible for the implementation of the Safety Health Environmental and Quality policy within the organisation and ensure that everyone demonstrably works safe. You will be visiting sites in various locations across East Anglia and London.
Benefits include company vehicle and fuel card.
- Advises management and company employee's regarding the SHEQ policy
- Implements the SHEQ policy together with SHEQ Manager
- Point of contact for employees regarding SHEQ policy matters
- Coordinates SHEQ projects alongside SHEQ Manager
- Ensures that employees knowledge in the field of SHEQ is up to date
- Assesses security plans
- Sets TRA's (job safety analysis programs) and discusses them with the Project Manager
- Prepares toolbox meetings and start-work-instructions
- Sets safety induction booklet and health and safety plans and provides them to the employees
- Provides and keeps the RA&E (Risk Assessment and Evaluation) updated
- Registers near-misses and provides a report on prevention analysis
- Keeps workplace inspections
- At least two years' experience in a similar job within a commercial project-based company
If you are interested in this role please apply with an up to date CV or call######### and ask for Emily King
Hales Group Ltd collects and keeps information from applicants, so that we can monitor our recruitment process, ensure compliance with the Equal Opportunities policy, and when appropriate send you details of future job opportunities. We keep your name and address, and details of your application. If you do not want us to do this please contact your local branch.
Posted 30 days ago