Paralegal - Land
Talented Land Paralegal sought for a leading firm in Dorset.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven Land Paralegal to join our client’s busy office in Bournemouth. The successful candidate will assist and support fee earners on a broad range of conveyancing and land matters.
• Liaising with clients
• Recording appropriate hours and billing
• Monthly aged debtors report
• File management
• Obtaining funds on account as directed
• Collecting outstanding disbursements
• Rendering timely interim bills
• Maintaining an effective diary system in liaison with support staff
• Maximising potential cross-selling opportunities across the firm
• Undertaking training
• Ensuring policies and procedure compliance
• Paralegals with a minimum of one year’s experience gained within a reputable firm
• Some working knowledge of conveyancing procedures
• Working knowledge of case management systems (SOS) would be highly advantageous
• High standard of written and spoken English
• Microsoft Office skills
A well-established law firm with multiple offices in the South of England, our client provides services to both businesses and individuals in areas including family, residential property, private client and company commercial. Staffed by a team of experienced lawyers committed to building strong relationships with their clients, the firm ensures advice is provided in a personal and straightforward manner. Highly regarded in their local communities, they have a growing and loyal client base. Due to sustained success, they are now recruiting for a talented Land Paralegal for their office located in Bournemouth.
• Competitive salary dependant on experience
• Contributory pension scheme
• Generous holiday entitlement
Paralegal - Land
For further details of this Land Paralegal vacancy, please contact Kathleen on######### quoting reference KC05453401.
PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL (INCLUDING SPAM FOLDER) FOR CONFIRMATION YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN RECEIVED.
Please follow our agency on LinkedIn, where we post up to date information, jobs and case studies.
- Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are a recruitment agency, all vacancy descriptions are of general content and no responsibility is taken for salary or PQE differences. The salary range shown on the current advert may not have been an indication provided by the client and could be a guideline from our research team as a broad indication on salary scales in the market, dependent on experience.
- By applying for this position at Law Staff Legal you confirm that you have the experience, training, qualifications and any authorisation required by law or by any professional body, which the position requires and that you are willing to work in the position.
- By applying for this position you give Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited authorisation to submit your curriculum vitae to the hirer. If you do not wish us to make this application on your behalf please email informing Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited of such. Please note however, once an introduction has been made by Law Staff Legal Recruitment it cannot be withdrawn this and you are bound by the terms as stated here in our terms supplied on our web site.
In accordance with The Conduct of Agencies and Businesses Regulations Act of 2003, Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited require all candidates applying for a position to provide via email, fax or post, a copy of photographic identity and proof of address.
- Please also note that all communication, including telephone calls, with Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are recorded and monitored for training and compliance purposes.
- To view Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration terms please go to our website.
- As part of Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration and care process, all successful applications are responded to within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
- Address: Please see our website for details
Posted 26 days ago