Apprentice Marketing Executive
£19000 - £19000 Per Annum
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to develop a career in marketing? Would you like the opportunity to earn whilst you learn?
Perrys Group are seeking a passionate and creative individual to join the team as an Apprentice Marketing Executive. Perrys is an award winning and leading automotive retailer with a turnover in excess of £700m. Established in 1908 Perrys is a nationwide franchised dealer group with 52 dealerships in 32 locations.
What will I be responsible for?
Joining our team as an Apprentice Marketing Executive, you will undertake a Level 4 Marketing Apprenticeship qualification alongside working with our dealerships across the UK supporting with various marketing activities.
The starting salary whilst undertaking the apprenticeship will be £19,000 per annum, rising to £25,000 per annum after completion of the apprenticeship qualification and two years' experience.
As an Apprentice Marketing Executive, you will help to shape, support and deliver the marketing plan, supporting the business to retain existing customers as well as attracting and converting new customers.
Your daily tasks will involve assisting with the following:
- Supporting the development of a marketing strategy and a rolling annual go to market plan for each site (updated quarterly)
- Campaign delivery from concept to completion;
- Budget management and delivery of KPIs and Targets
- Maintenance and interpretation of market, customer, competitor and media insights
- Collate manufacturer marketing performance across group, interpret and present back findings
- Ensure Perrys maximises opportunity for manufacturer co-funded campaigns
- Encouraging focus on data accuracy within sites and data champions
- Ensuring marketing reporting in place for all campaigns to identify efficiencies from campaigns
Who are we looking for?
Our ideal Apprentice Marketing Executive will:
- Hold a minimum Level 3 or equivalent higher education qualification (desirable but not essential)
- Be creative, yet have good attention to detail
- Be confident, proactive and work in consultative approach
- Have an independent approach to challenges and tasks new to you
- Work on your own initiative, but be a supportive team member
- Be driven and committed to developing a career within marketing and their personal development
At Perrys we offer training to develop you for success, and we are committed to people, helping everyone in our team achieve their personal best. We are looking for individuals who can put our ethos of 'People First' into everything they do. As a Perrys employee, you will be encouraged to inspire others and work as part of a collaborative team.
If you share our values and passion, you can look forward to developing an enjoyable and rewarding long-term career with us. Also on offer:
- 22 days plus Bank Holidays
- Generous Long Service awards
- Life Insurance
- Pension Scheme
- Generous staff retail and vehicle discounts
If you feel you have the skills and experience required to excel in the role of Apprentice Marketing Executive, we want to hear from you! Please click APPLY below to register your interest.
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
Posted 25 days ago