Graduate Teaching Assistant / Primary School / Greenwich
£65 - £85 per day
Graduate Teaching Assistant / Graduate TA in Greenwich September 2019
A small Primary School in Greenwich is recruiting through Servoca Education for a Graduate Teaching Assistant / Graduate TA to join them in September 2019.
This school is located very centrally with smaller than average class sizes, regular CPD and staff training days. The school has recently been refurbished with up to date resources and a new roof garden.
The role itself will consist of working 1:1 with lower learners as well as taking small groups for phonics and literacy. The successful candidate will have prior experience working with primary aged children, a strong academic track record and high standards for themselves and their students.
This is a full time, long term position from September 2019. There will be the opportunity for the successful candidate to embark on Teacher Training from September 2020.
Recent Graduates welcome to apply.
- Graduate Teaching Assistant / Graduate TA
- Smaller than average Primary School
- Supportive SLT and regular CPD
- Permanent contract from September
- 08:30 16:00
- £65 £85 PAYE
- Bachelors Degree
- GCSEs in Maths and English (A*C)
- Proven experience working with Primary Children (3 months minimum)
- Successful track record of improving pupils performance
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroombased references and valid DBS/police check
This is an opportunity not to be missed! Apply today!
Posted 42 days ago