South London, London
£8.21 - £10 per annum
Would you like to gain experience in supporting students in higher education setting? Are you passionate about supporting other people with disabilities If so , we have a role for you.
Randstad Student Support is pleased to recruit an academic note taker to support students during lectures at various universities in South London.
We are looking for someone reliable and committed that is able to take notes of the lectures content for students that are unable to do so due to their disability or learning difficulties.
There is no need for you to have previous experience, as we will provide you with necessary training and online support.
- £8.21 10 per hour rate guaranteed
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to fit working hours around your other commitments
- 28 days holiday pay pro rata
- Full free training provided
- Career progression available
- Working for the UKs leading provider
- Accessing academic lectures for free
- We may have other part time roles available throughout the term such as manual notetaking, exam support, library support etc paid between £8.21 £10 per hour
Providing note taking support to students with disabilities/specific learning difficulties your responsibilities will include:
- Producing accurate notes for lectures
- To return notes at the end of the lecture and ensure they are in a suitable format for the student to access effectively
- To maintain a professional role as a notetaker and be aware of the need to maintain this professional relationship with the student at all times
- To act in the best interests of learners at all times whilst also working within the policies and procedures of the institution
- Making sure that students welfare is properly addressed with Randstad consultant
- Accurate spelling and typing skills
- Punctuality and reliability
- You will need to be able to work quickly and under time restrictions
- Good organisational skills
If you are flexible and can work on your own**and you meet the above requirements, we would love to hear from you. For more information, please contact Kamila on#########
Randstad SWS acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad SWS is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Posted 31 days ago