Nursery Deputy Manager | Zoek
Nursery Deputy Manager
London Borough of Newham, UK
£25000 - £28000 per annum
Permanent (Full time)
This well-established nursery inNewham, Londonprovides experiences based on each individual child's interests, providing them with a firm foundation on which to build future academic, social and emotional success.
Their nursery is very unique and is their pride and joy as it represents the high quality and standards we hold dear to their organisation. They are seeking an accomplished Deputy Manager who has several years of experience in a senior childcare role. Their aim is to always develop and train their team to excel in their career and this is a great opportunity for someone to develop their themselves further and move into a more focused business role.
Deputy ManagerKey Responsibilities:
- Manage day to day running of the nursery
- Training and development of staff, you will be great at coaching and development
- You will have sound knowledge of EYFS
- You will be a great people Manager
- You will provide excellent customer care
Deputy ManagerQualifications and Skills:
To be a Deputy Nursery Manager and part of their team, they would like you to have:
- Minimum Level 3 Early Years Childcarequalification or above
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Knowledge of child protection and safeguarding procedures
- Experience of the EYFS and using it within a nursery setting
- Enthusiastic, passionate and full of ideas to encourage learning and development
Salary up to £28,000 per year,depending on experience and qualifications.
FABREC is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff, candidates and volunteers to share this commitment. The background checks and an enhanced DBS will be required.
By applying to this ad you confirm that you understand and consent that in order to facilitate the recruitment process on your behalf, FABrec may forward your details to clients, and additionally display promotional excerpts from your details on the Fabrec website or other websites of our group. You agree and accept that your present employer may access the Fabrec website or other Fabrec group websites and you unconditionally waive any and all claims you may have against Fabrec as a result of any loss you may suffer as a result of the information being displayed on these websites.
Posted 27 days ago