Research Scientist - Cambridge | Zoek UK | 30e0651c5e3446bd8c455a0822dc7957
Research Scientist - Medical
£25000 - £45000 per annum + Company Benefits
Are you a Research Scientist looking to play a key role in developing medical devices in a role that will offer you further training, professional development and flexible working to strike up an excellent work life balance?
This is an excellent opportunity to join a small yet ambitious company where you will be working in the R&D team to produce devices, quality research results and project planning.
The company themselves are currently very new but are looking to grow with their new technology that will help millions across the world with medical diagnosis, due to their current growth spell they are looking to add to their R&D team.
This role would suit a Research Scientist with lab experience looking to play a key role in this companies current and future success whilst also progressing themselves.
* Managing personal research agenda with supervision from the team
* Learning a variety of biochemical techniques to perform the work that is required
* Work collaboratively with the team to produce diagnostic devices and quality research results
* Intellectual contribution to group discussions and project planning
* Bachelors in relevant field (Biology, Biochemistry, Chemistry or similar) and at least 2 years of either lab experience or graduate work (Msc, PhD)
* Excellent fundamental laboratory skills and record keeping
* A willingness to learn and the ability to quickly understand unfamiliar areas of technology
Posted 43 days ago