London, Greater London, England
POSITION: Account Director - Quantitative
BENEFITS: Company Pension, Private Health Insurance, Life Assurance, Generous Annual Leave Allowance and many other benefits (see below)
HOURS: Full Time - 37.5 (Monday to Friday - 9:00 till 17:30)
LOCATION: London, W6 9HX or Leeds, LS11 5QP
Our client Relish Research is a well-established Insight and Innovation consultancy, developing a range of exciting and innovative approaches to brand growth. The company demands method-neutrality when considering every new brief they receive. This ensures the delivery of leading-edge thinking needed to fuel brand growth.
It is an exciting time to join our client as they extend their reach into new categories and markets. The company prides themselves on being Brave, Curious and Genuine, providing solutions to client's businesses and marketing challenges that gives them the edge. As such the company is seeking a high calibre individual to join the fast-growing Quantitative Research team as an Account Director (AD).
The primary responsibility is focused on overseeing all phases of an insight project for assigned clients by either performing or supervising the performance of activities required for success.
What you'll be focusing on:
- Contributing to the 5-year strategic plan of the company and its execution.
- Providing support to the Managing Director on client management and Quantitative projects.
- Developing and maintaining existing client relationships through key account management.
- Coaching and supporting team members (junior and senior).
- Providing creative and practical research design solutions.
- Identifying and converting business development opportunities.
- Providing clear, actionable and creative recommendations from research projects.
- Awareness and appreciation of financial performance of the team.
- To carry out any other task associated with the role as reasonably requested by Senior Management.
Perks and Benefits:
Team socials, free breakfast (e.g. bread, fruit, cereals, eggs), company events (i.e. in previous years the company has gone to Barcelona, Palma and Nice), private health insurance, life assurance, financial bonus depending on individual and company performance, generous annual leave allowance, work-life balance leave, travel season ticket loan, training and development.
What our client is looking for:
Essentially, our client is looking for passionate, dedicated and fun-loving people who are Brave, Curious and Genuine.
- Experience building relationships with clients and customers.
- Extensive relevant research experience, at Account Director level.
- Ideally 6 years' experience.
- Experience with all aspects of the Quant project life cycle.
- Ideally experience with ad-hoc research projects.
- Knowledge and experience with advanced analytical is desirable but not essential.
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral).
- Creative design and analysis skills.
- Project and time management skills.
- Coaching and delegation skills.
- Able to prioritise and organise workload to meet deadlines.
- Has excellent attention to detail and accuracy in their work.
- Able to think laterally and problem-solve creatively.
- Is enthusiastic, sociable and has a good sense of humour.
In order to apply please send a C.V and covering letter by clicking on the apply button below.
Keywords: AD, Account Director, Quantitative, Accounts Director, Account Manager, Accounts Manager, Account Management, Accounts Management, Account Executive, Accounts Executive, Business Development, Business Development Manager, Sales, Communications, Commercial, Marketing
Posted 13 days ago