Customer Service Agent (Work from Home)
Worksop, Nottinghamshire, England
18000.0000 - 19000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Customer Service Agent (Mon to Fri)Contact Centre · Worksop, Nottinghamshire
DDC Outsourcing Solutions is a fast growing business, and therefore we have some amazing opportunities for you join our business. You will be part of a team delivering brilliant customer service and meeting targets with the opportunity to earn more on our incentive program.
Start Date Monday 1st November 2021
What You’ll Do
39 hours contracted working hours Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm.
- Handle inbound calls and emails from customers
- Navigate various systems to assist queries
- Provide excellent customer service
- Work collaboratively to improve performance and KPIs
What You’ll Bring
- Ability to work towards targets
- Confident and friendly telephone manner
- Accuracy when inputting data
What Are Your Key Skills
- Customer focussed
- Empathetic when required
- Computer literate
- Previous Contact Centre and/or energy experience
What We Offer
The range of benefits are really something special, here are just a few:
- Free enrolment to the DDC Wellbeing programme that offers Physical, Mental and Financial support.
- Enjoy a free health assessment, gym membership and group classes & clubs.
- Free parking, holiday entitlement (which increases with service), a contributory pension (after 3 months), access to professional financial advice and?death in service.
- …and let’s not forgot our fantastic Performance Related Pay incentive to increase your salary up to £ per hour.
- Equipment and furniture to ensure you can work from home (suitable broadband and quiet working area is required).
Our strongest asset is our people. We understand the importance of this - after all, 'fun’ is one of our core brand values. We promote a friendly work culture with both team and individual incentives and support our working family with excellent training and continuous coaching to help you succeed in achieving your targets.
We are passionate about developing our people and promoting from within.
Where You’ll Work
Should you be successful, you will be predominately working from home; however you will be required to attend our Worksop office for three weeks training and then as and when requested for further training/upskilling etc. Therefore, you will live within a reasonable distance from Worksop .
We have fantastic transport links with bus stops in close vicinity and a free car park on-site.
DDC Outsourcing Solutions are an equal opportunities employer
By submitting your application, you consent to DDC Outsourcing Solutions processing your personal data to consider your suitability for employment with DDC Outsourcing Solutions. You can withdraw your application at any time. Your personal data will be retained by us only for so long as is necessary to consider your application. If you are successful in the recruitment process, depending on the role that you have applied for, we may need to undertake screening checks on you and may need to pass your personal data to a third party (Experian). We will seek your permission before we do this. If you are successful and become an employee of DDC Outsourcing Solutions your personal data may become a part of your personnel file.