Cover Supervisors - NG5 area of Nottingham
£1100 - £1300 per month
Teaching Personnel are working on behalf of a 'good'school in the NG5area of Nottingham.
We are seeking to appoint:
The school we are working on behalf of is an inspirational place to work. The campus is located in a pleasant, suburban area of Nottingham and is undergoing substantial environmental development, including a brand new building, which provides an atmosphere extremely conducive to learning. All our staff are aspirational for themselves and their pupils. Results are showing an upward trend in both GCSE and at A level.
The School is looking to appoint an enthusiastic and committed Cover Supervisor / Teaching Assistant to join our professional team. First-time visitors to the School are always surprised: we are a diverse school where our team's high expectations are evident and our pupils are obviously eager to please and do well. With a committed and friendly staff team, this position offers a rare and exciting opportunity for a highly motivated cover supervisor or a Teaching Assistant to develop their skills as a Cover Supervisor to manage classes in the event of a class teacher's day by day absence.
We are looking for someone who:
- has a proven track record of, or the potential to develop, consistently great practice with young learners
- has a truly child-centred approach that engenders trust from children
- can naturally and confidently steer children's learning towards great achievement
- has a need to continue their own learning and development
The cover supervisor we appoint can expect to:
- be an equal member of a forward thinking staff team
- work with outgoing and friendly children
- engage with ongoing development
- receive dedicated CPD to ensure skill development in this specialist area of work
As Cover Supervisor you will be required to :
- Look after a class of children while the regular teacher is absent
- Assist where lesson plans have been left
- Behaviour Management
Enhanced (Child Work Force) DBS - on the update service
2 Recent relevent References
In return we can offer:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Access to CPD academy and accredited training courses
If this role isn't what you're looking for, then please enquire about our other live roles by calling the number above.
Visits to the school are encouraged and can be arranged
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and all staff and volunteers are expected to share in this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Blair Lawrence-Broughton today on######### or send me your CV to
Posted 11 days ago